Unexpected repairs or sudden equipment failure can come as a surprise to you and your wallet. At Gene Burch Plumbing Heating & Air, we don't want your short-term budget to prevent you from choosing the very best long-term solution. That's why we offer several financing options that allow us to prioritize your home comfort while staying within budget.
You can apply for the financing plan of your choice below or discuss these options with our specialists during your at-home estimate.
With GreenSky's revolutionary technology platform, you get credit decisions anytime, anyplace, by phone, website or mobile app in seconds. And you get financing faster.
You can apply for one of our Greensky financing options by selecting the plan below.
10.99% Fixed Interest for 84 Months
7.99% to 19.99% (Based on credit) for 120 Months
7.99% to 19.99% (Based on credit) for 180 Months
*Financing for GreenSkyÂ© credit programs is provided by federally insured, federal and state chartered financial institutions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex or familial status. NMLS #1416362; CT SLC-1416362; NJMT #1501607 C22
CALIFORNIAFIRST RENEW FINANCIAL PACE PROGRAM
Thousands of California homeowners have chosen CaliforniaFIRST, Renew Financial's $0 down financing to make their home improvements possible. With fast approvals and fixed rates, it's the smart choice to make your home more energy or water efficient.
Through Renew Financial and the Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Program, we offer up to $250,000 in financing. This is an innovative partnership between your county government and a private financing company that allows you to receive upfront funding for energy efficiency, renewable energy and water efficiency improvements for your home or business, and to repay on your property tax bill over the course of up to 30 years. PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) Program offers easy payments to homeowners. Read more about PACE below!
Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Programs
PACE programs require NO upfront payments. You can:
- Lower your utility bill
- Increase your home's comfort for yourself and your family
- Increase your home's property value
- Bypass any credit checks
- Borrow up to 15% of your home's value
- Receive flexible terms range from 5 to 30 years
- Get interest rates lower than credit cards
- Eliminate monthly installments with a one-time payment on your property tax bill
- Possibly deduct interest from your taxes
- Apply by phone or online
Eligibility Criteria Details
- No current involuntary liens and/or judgments totaling more than $1,000 for all property Owners
- Property owner(s) must be current on their property taxes for the prior 12 months
- There must be no notices of default or foreclosure filed against the Property within the last 2 years
- No bankruptcies (business or personal) in the last 2 years. The property must not be an asset in a bankruptcy proceeding
- Energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water efficiency products; permanently fixed, new products; must meet minimum efficiency and/or other requirements for eligible products
- All eligible products must be installed by a participating contractor
- Minimum financing amount is $2,500/Maximum financing based on 15% of the property value
Save on high energy bills and increase your home's value with PACE!
*Minimum financing of $2,500. Repaid as an assessment on your property taxes. Property-secured financing. Contact Renew Financial and get started on your application â€“ Approval just takes minutes. For any assistance, call 844-589-7953 to speak to a customer service representative.